Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WBM Presents: Something To Keep In Mind



Given that we're not even a full month into the new year, there is no time like now to get ourselves in order (mentally, spiritually, physically, emotionally and financially). Here with a questions to keep in mind and reflect on, I'd like to share with you some thoughts for an even better you in 2010 and beyond.


(as given to me from an e-mail)


This week, we welcome a New Year into our lives. This is a good time for us to see what is to be released, what is to be kept and improved, and what is to be brought in. Take time to ask and explore these simple questions:
  1. What shall I now release from my life?
  2. What or who no longer works for me?
  3. What am I holding on to that holds me back?
  4. What thoughts or beliefs belong to the old me?
  5. How am I being unloving to myself?
  6. Am I ready to let go?
  7. What do I believe that really works for me?
  8. What is going on in my life that is terrific and wonderful?
  9. Where am I being very loving to myself?
  10. Where am I most content?
  11. Let me acknowledge myself for all the growth and change.
  12. What do I want to bring to my life?
  13. What do I want to create?
  14. How do I want the next year to be?
  15. Who do I want to bring into my world?
  16. How do I want to look?
  17. What image do I want to project?
  18. How healthy do I want to be?
  19. How prosperous do I want to feel?
  20. How much love am I willing to experience?
  21. What kind of world do I want to live in?
  22. Where do I want my spirituality to go?
Progress is a process, so let's see where our feet and days take us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment