Recent Posts

Friday, November 12, 2010

Blueprints by Jamilla D. Ali


After each interview I always ask for a quick snapshot for "Blueprint's". After my interview with Meek Mill we snuggled in for a quick photo on South Bank street in the heart of downtown Philadelphia. One thing I remember most about Meek is his height. Meek is very tall (as you can see). I was waiting for him in very cold weather for about 30 minutes or so. I am always early! So I usually suffer since most people are late.:( Meek is so Philly and loves his birthplace. I am positive that he will be successful in his career because of his deep passion for his city and his determination to succeed for himself and his family. Meek Mill now knows why blue matters. Good luck in your future endeavors Meek; here at WBM we inspire and we hope we have inspired you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment