Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WBM Model On The Rise: Niagra Fallz



Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes.
It is not something physical.
-Sophia Loren



In an effort to showcase standouts in their respected area(s) of interest, WBM intends to highlight those in continuous pursuit of their dreams. Our next standout comes from The Garden State (New Jersey) and shines exceptionally bright as model.



Who: Niagra Fallz
What: Model
Where? Newark NJ :)


[As Told To Why Blue Matters]



How did you get started in modeling?

NF: I got started doing fashion shows and attending sometype of industry events. Meeting photographers and artists thru out the industry.

What do you like most about the industry?

NF: I'm going to say the people. I love meeting positive people that's ready to work!

What makes you stand out from the rest?

NF: Me being unique drom the dreads, the tattoos and the way I carry myself.

What/Who inspires you?

NF: My moms inspired me to keep pushing. I was told to never give up on my dreams. So here I am ;)

What's makes you smile?

NF: My baby boy makes me smile. I love him to death. That's my heart and I'm pretty sure I'm his too!

Favorite Color?

NF: Uhhh I have a few lol I'm going to say all bright colors!

What's one thing people wouldn't normally consider you doing?

NF: Giving up on something I truly love! I think that's the coward way out of things. And that I will not be doing.

How important are credibility and integrity to you?

NF: It's very important and trust pays the big part of it all.

What would you be doing if you weren't doing what you do now?

NF: Just working my regular job I have now.

Favorite place to be photographed?

NF: Outdoors! I love to have hot backgrounds as far as the trees behind me, cars riding by, Giving the photos life!!!

Biggest Accomplishment?

NF: Just getting my name out there in a positive WAY!!!!! *thumbs up* to me. Lol

Where do you see yourself 5 yrs from now?

NF: Raising my son to be the best...keeping the modeling going the right way. I am definitely trying to make my way over seas to get major work.

Any future projects?

NF: My website http://www.missniagrafallz.com/ coming soon along with magazine features.

Any advice for those who want to pursue their modeling aspirations?

NF: Yes, Go after your dream don't give up. Keep pushing for what you want and stay positive!You can find me @ www.twitter.com/niagrafallz. For all bookings niagra1984@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment