Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WBM Features: Flossalini

Four things support the world: the learning of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the good and the valor of the brave.
-Muhammad

You may ask who is Flossalini? Freddy Flossalini aka "The Organyzed Rhyme Boss" of Sacramento is an up and coming rapper who is determined and keeping focus on keeping Sacramento on the map. Floss vowed to carry the city on his back if no one else could carry the weight. Developing www.Flossalini.com and turning it into Flossalini Ent which is a artist development and management company he is trying to help others with the same dream.

Take a minute and get to know Flossalini...

[As Told To Why Blue Matters]

Whats your birth name?

Fred Harris Jr.

Whats the difference between the real you and your stage persona?


I'm really a calm observant person but on stage or in the booth I unleash my aggresive side and built up frustration from being so chill.

How long have you been in the game?

I been rapping since 89, but my 1st appreance to the game was in 96.

What's your greatest accomplishment so far in life?


Besides my Child, my 1st Album that's in stores now.

What's your ultimate goal in life?


To get to a point where my music pays for it's self and I dont have to pay so much to do what I love at a quality level.


What do you like most about being in the business?

I like working for myself and being able to negotiate deals rather that just accept what's being offered.


What's the thought process behind your works?

My thoughts is no one can live my life but me so no one else can tell my story but becuz I'm the best at what I do.

- from personal experience?

I dont know how to lie in music, even if it does rhyme lol.

- mere creativity?
Life is an open box of tricks, I just dig in.


What inspires and motivates you?


Music period, it's very theraputic to me and keeps me out of trouble knowing that I can do something constructive with myself.

How was life changed for you since being you started as a rapper?

Honestly it has'nt. I've always had an addictive personality so I've always felt people cared more about my presence than my music.

What would you be doing now, if you never started doing music?


Filming movies, illustrating books, or something art like.

What are you listening to in your ipod these days?
Stevie Joe, Lace Leno, Illecism, Smigg Dirtee, Drake, and my new joints.

Why?
Becuz I cant find no faults in these artist and they're a breath of fresh air compared to the other bullshit out there.

What has been your favorite job you've done so far?


My favorite job has been creating an outlet for myself and peers to make it easier for them then it was for me.

Does any negativity from the media ever affect you in anyway?

Never, it comes with the territory and plus I'm a realist. You can get the facts directly from ME!

Any advice for those looking to pursue their dreams?

Do what you love and not what you think will pay you nicely. Too many rich miserable people.

What do you want to be remembered by?


I want to be remembered as the Operator of Sac Hip-Hop, meaning that I was always about reaching out and touching people as well as helping them get connected.

Anything else you would like the world to know about you?


I like to Politic and I'm always down to work no matter the cost. So talk to me, I'll talk back.

Thanks for adding more significance to Why Blue Matters

Thanks for Interviewing me, One Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment