Recent Posts

Friday, February 19, 2010

WBM Features: Babehound



If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
-William Ward


When you see the name BABEHOUND what comes to mind? I'll let you answer that for yourself. Babehound is an up and coming artist out of the east coast making alot of noise in the industry.

He is very confident with his talent, and it shows in his body of work. He's working on a mixtape coming out soon called "No pens, No Pads" so look out for that.

Take a minute and get to know Trent Banks Jr aka Babehound


[As Told To Why Blue Matters]



So what project are you working on now?

BH: Working on my mixtape "No Pens, No Pads" and hopin with that I can get a lil help pushing the album to come.


Introduce yourself to the people who already dont know who you are
Lets start off with letting us get to know the real you.




So what's your birth name?

BH: Trent Banks Jr.

What's the difference between the real you and your stage persona?

BH: Not really a major difference both are really ambitous.

How long have you been in the game?

BH: I don't like to consider my self in the game but I've been doing music for a livng but I still have a lot to learn.

What's your greatest accomplishment so far in life?

BH: Livin as long as I been livin since February 24th, 1990 especially when the saying is "Life Is Short."


Tell me a little bit about yourself:
Interest(s)?


BH: I like music all kinds. I'm a hip hop artist but I listen to rock music more.

What's your ultimate goal in life?

BH: I'm just aimin for success. My goals is to leave my mark on a lot of people.

What do you like most about being in the business?

BH: I'm not actually an insider in there but Im on the outside looking in but I get to know a lot of good people.

What's the thought process behind your works?

BH: Just daily life expierences.

What inspires and motivates you?

BH: Anything that has to do with studying and perfecting my craft.

How was life changed for you since being you started?

BH: Nothing has really changed yet I jus get to know alot of great people but I'm still underground at the moment.

What would you be doing now, if you never started doing music?

BH: Honestly I'd be locked up or dead thats jus what I believe.

What are you listening to in your ipod these days?

BH: I listen to alot of Michael Jackson, Jay-Z, Eminem, Green Day, & U2, not too many other artist impress me like that

...Why?

BH: It's motivation to be try to be better

What has been your favorite job you've done so far?

BH: Work on music.

What are you currently working on ?

BH:I'm workin on this mixtape prolly drop it sometime around March.

Does any negativity from the media ever affect you in anyway?

BH: Nah not really. I'm not in the media's eye yet.

Any advice for those looking to pursue their dreams?

BH: Don't let amyone tell you what you cant do.

What do you want to be remembered by?

BH: My humanitarian efforts.

Anything else you would like the world to know about you?

BH: Not at the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment