Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Picture Perfect

If a picure's worth a thousand words, can I paint you a picture?
-Epiphany Blue

How often is it that we have the opportunity to do the things that we really enjoy? If you can answer yes that, and honestly, you're a step beyond contentment and one closer to fulfilment. I mean, really, how many people find joy in the lives he or she pursues? Probably not many.

We get caught up, most of the time in the things we don't take much pleasure in. Whether that's work, school or whatever, I'm sure there was a moment or moments where something just felt, missing. (I know I've had my moments.) Think about it, when's the last time you've done what you've really wanted or follow the direction your heart pulls you toward? I know there're some dreams we've all wanted to chase and some things we've all wanted to strive for.

Interestingly enough,
Zai Aragon, a good friend of mine with whom I recently had the chance to get reconnected guides her steps in a way much different than most. Utilizing her heart as her compass, and the camera as her eyes, Zai travels the world capturing life in such a remarkable fashion.

Her photography: breathtaking, amazing, vivid, and eye-catching to say the least.

Click links to see some of her Travel, Portrait and Favorite photography

http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/pictures/slideshow?site=zaiaragon&page=zaiaragon/portrait&album=28

http://cmd.shutterfly.com/commands/pictures/slideshow?site=zaiaragon&page=zaiaragon&album=80

0 comments:

Post a Comment