Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Leading By Example

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
-John Quincy Adams [6th President of the United States]

Ever since Krys Ivory can remember talking, the arts, especially music has been a part who she is. She lives it, she loves it and most importantly it emits from her being in such a way it's not difficult to sense there's something so remarkable about this young woman. Krys Ivory is so remarkable that when asked about the steps she plans to take over the next few years, "I see myself being a name that motivates young hearts. I want to become a leader for young women to look at and say, I can make it without compromising myself," Krys replies. However, for those of you who may not be familiar, Krys Ivory (singer/songwriter) of California with her single, " Be Next 2 Ya" is the most recent artist to join Ryan Leslie's Next Selection Lifestyle Group.

Discovered by Rasheed Richmond of Next Selection Lifestyle Group on Myspace and brought to Amerycan Studios in Hollywood, CA where Ryan Leslie recorded, Krys had the opportunity to sing a little something for him [R-Les]. "Next thing I knew, I had recorded a whole song with him! And over the course of the next few weeks Ryan offered me to join Next Selection Lifestyle Group," she says.

Although life keeps her occupied, God motivates her actions, so when not singing and songwriting Krys stays creatively busy by writing short stories, painting and drawing. "I like the fact that I can express myself in a healthy way. It's my therapy. I love it!" Krys explains. So if creativity is her therapy, it's safe to say when Krys channels her efforts and energy into her artistic sessions the listener undoubtedly has the opportunity to benefit just as much.
Regardless of if the benefit comes from the delight of healthy expression or the reception of healthy expression by others, it takes quite an example; especially by those who allow themselves to. Krys Ivory is a phenomenal young lady who with ease, inspires and motivates with her talent and ability expressing herself in such a way one can't help but to welcome all she brings forth.

Krys Ivory...
Another reason Why Blue Matters.

For More on Krys Ivory:
http://www.krysivory.com/
http://www.myspace.com/krysivory

0 comments:

Post a Comment