Recent Posts

Friday, May 1, 2009

Thought of the Day

April showers bring May flowers.
-Mid 16th Century Proverb

Considering it's the first day of May, we're well into Spring, and it has rained for the past few days, I figured I'd take a moment to touch upon the old saying, "April showers bring May flowers." I can't tell you, how many times I've heard this quote over the past week or so, however what can I tell you is what thought just dawned upon me. And if you can identify with what I'm about to share with you, you're definitely in for a life-altering experience as well.

Before we part ways, I'd like to leave you with something to think about.

If Aprilshowers bring May flowers, what storm(s) have you gone through, if any that caused you to grow in some way?








0 comments:

Post a Comment